The Bucksport Bay Healthy Communities Coalition: Wellness Guide Program
Looking for an Easy Way to Volunteer?
BBACC is training volunteers to become Wellness Guides?
What does a Wellness Guide do exactly?
• Connects people to a large variety of available resources
• Communicates information about available health and service resources in a clear and simple way
• Provides assistance with making the most of doctor visits
• Assists individuals in taking a free wellness assessment
• Provides motivation and support to those who want it
• Identifies ways to overcome barriers to getting help
• Promotes healthy messages and choices
Interested in becoming a Wellness Guide?
Download Flyer, click here
Call to register: 207-469-6682